VIP Scheduling | W5 S2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandalay14

Contributor
Paytonno1son , I think I will be home at 8cst, the wife says she wants to get home as soon as possible. So barring anything crazy, I will be home by then and we can get it going, if that still works for you...

Vandalay14

Contributor
Im fine with that. Watching movie with kids. No rush. If your too busy, let me know

My man, sorry about the delay. Daughter's soccer tournament was running behind, then her team ended up going to PKs, yada yada. Good news, they won. Bad news, I'm a couple minutes late.

I'm getting online right now. Please send me an invite when you are ready to play. Thanks, sorry again.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'm fine with waiting until tomorrow afternoon to see if he sees it, unless we're the last game left and we're holding everyone up ha.

Well, the rule is to post within 12 hours. Also, we can't guarantee we'll be available tomorrow in time to have him auto'd if you wait.

We can put him on auto now and you can wait if you choose. But guys need to get on and schedule and not leave their opponents hanging for 2 days

Molholt

Starter
Well, the rule is to post within 12 hours. Also, we can't guarantee we'll be available tomorrow in time to have him auto'd if you wait.

We can put him on auto now and you can wait if you choose. But guys need to get on and schedule and not leave their opponents hanging for 2 days

If you want to put him auto, I'll give him until about 9/10p CST tonight to have a chance to respond before I play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.