VIP Scheduling W17/S1

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
What about live play by play for playoff games? Not a lot of must win games for people in week 17 so that seems to have hurt interest for week 17. It seems as everyone is just ready for either playoffs or offseason to start.

Last edited:

cnorys4

Contributor
Yea I'll be honest, I may sit some guys towards the end. I literally have nothing to gain by beating Bills.

simulationfl

Contributor
Definitely for the playoffs. Guaranteed times I'll be free to do a game when the SFL is not in season... or two... or three: Thursday nights / Saturday morning, early afternoon / Sunday all day / Monday all day just to let you all know

Wednesday night's are week-to-week. Saturday night's won't happen until we stop being short at the desk. Tuesday, Friday night's will always be a no-go because of my work schedule.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Part of doing play-by-play is having a matchup that will be appealing and competitive but also having 2 guys that we know will play the level of sim we are looking for. We also need two guys that are reliable and will show up when needed and have stable connections. Then we need guys that can play when we need them too and to set it up in advance so we can prep for it. Haven't had all of those things come together too often so far.

We're going to shift to a standard advance so we can schedule things in advance better but playoffs are hard bc we don't know the match ups until advance sometimes. Still trying to figure that out. Hopefully guys will continue to work on their games work with us on scheduling so we can and more of these happen :)

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
We can play Wednesday morning at around 9am est if that's good for you

Some stuff came up tonight. I got stranded. I'm getting a ride home but going back to get my truck at 3am. Won't get to bed until probably 4. I'm going to try my damnedest to make the 8am CST time. If I don't wake up, we'll you'll know what happened and I'll take an auto if that's your only time.

I apologize in advance if I don't make it

It all really comes down to traffic, but that's never been an issue before.

May sub out guys mid way through tonight as well, so have some patience for me haha...don't need any injuries tonight before I get my redemption on georgiafan

no problem at all, i will be doing the same. you want to shoot for 10:15?

Status
Not open for further replies.