VIP SCHEDULING/W13/S2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
Paytonno1son I can go at advance, or tomorrow after 6:30 CST, same for Saturday sir let me know what works for you.
Tonight and Saturday evening both work for me, not sure what time yet as I always seem to have kid errands to run. Let me know the latest you can start and will work back from there.

Tigers20

All-Star
Tonight and Saturday evening both work for me, not sure what time yet as I always seem to have kid errands to run. Let me know the latest you can start and will work back from there.
Tonight the latest I could start would be 10CST as I have to be at work early Saturday Morning, Saturday night I could start later, off on Sunday!

Blackhawk375

Starter
pack1797
I can play early tomorrow morning. Between 7am and 9am or anytime Sunday morning before advance. Sorry for the limited window. I'm at the firehouse today, we have our Christmas party tomorrow night and my dad is moving this weekend.

doubles87

Prospect
doubles87 All times are CST. All times are earliest/latest start times.

Fri 7A-11A
Sat 7A-11A
Sun 7A-11A

Hey man, sorry saw the message email but got caught up with work as soon as I got in. I'm able to do either Saturday 11am CST or Sunday 11am CST. I prefer Saturday so let me know if that works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.