VIP Scheduling | Season 7 | Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbearsfreak

Contributor
cbearsfreak
So ur not around today?
Tomorrow could work after 11am central my time ... I work from home so I can fit it in ... Let me check my schedule and we can lock it in ... I am not available Tuesday morning since I have two conference calls that morning
Sorry. As you guessed, I was not around yesterday, and couldn't reply.
I am done with football practice at 11:30 eastern, so I should be able to play anytime around 11 central. Just message me a time.

woodsmall12

All-Star
Sorry. As you guessed, I was not around yesterday, and couldn't reply.
I am done with football practice at 11:30 eastern, so I should be able to play anytime around 11 central. Just message me a time.

Let's shoot for 1130 cent / 1230 est ... My daughter is leaving for camp at 1130 so I may be a few minutes late depending on when her ride shows up ... Wa

Shadez

Contributor
Luis3250 I should be good to go at that time as well. My little guys goes to bed at that time so if i'm not around at that time exactly I will be soon after.

dspbuckle

All-Star
Sadly the Roomate battle won't happen. I can't play until later tonight or tomorrow and Dan is on grave yard. Our schedules are conflicting. We talked, I'll stay auto for this last week and he will play. Looking forward to returning to normal life lol

Status
Not open for further replies.