VIP Scheduling | Season 7 | Week 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyBorn

All-Star
You guys know the drill. Here are the highlights to keep in mind when scheduling:
  • Users must post their full availability within 12 hours of advance.
  • CPU games must be scheduled and posted within 24 hours of advance
  • Every game needs to be streamed on Twitch (must be set to archive broadcasts in settings)
  • Only user vs user games need to be recorded in rankings
Remember, when posting your availability, to use as much detail as possible. This will let your opponent choose from your availability and get games scheduled in a timely fashion.

Have fun and good luck!

User vs User
:psbutton:Jaguars (kutsch47) @ Titans (PinStripesSean)
:psbutton:Vikings (tehbest13) @ Rams (blahblahyea7)
Colts (pack1797) @ 49ers (Burns):psbutton:
Falcons (NightHawkTH32) @ Dolphins (Luis3250):psbutton:
Giants (Duv49ers) @ Eagles (majesty95):psbutton:

User vs CPU
Bengals (CPU) @ Browns (BigTexas18):psbutton:
:psbutton:Chiefs (JerseyBorn) @ Redskins (CPU)
:psbutton:Panthers (Danperez) @ Buccaneers (CPU)
:psbutton:Bills (Shadez) @ Patriots (CPU)
Saints (CPU) @ Jets (dspbuckle):psbutton:
Cowboys (CPU) @ Raiders (OldWhiskey):psbutton:
Texans (CPU) @ Seahawks (CJTHA1):psbutton:
Chargers (CPU) @ Broncos (woodsmall12):psbutton:
Lions (CPU) @ Packers (Tigers20):psbutton:
Cardinals (CPU) @ Bears (Paytonno1son):psbutton:

CPU vs CPU
Ravens (CPU) @ Steelers (CPU/AUTO)

DEADLINE IS SUNDAY @ 11 PM CST

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Duv49ers Its the wekend so I will have things going on but can be available by appointment. I would prefer something between 10 PM and 2 PM CST on SAT or SUN but can possibly be available at another time. Let me know what works and we will go from there. Thanks!

Burns

Hall of Famer
pack1797 My schedule is pretty tight this week. Tomorrow is the only day I can play and I can go any time before 3:45 PM CST. Sorry for the tight window, but I won't be around at all on Sunday

PinStripesSean

Prospect
I'm probably not gonna be up too too late. If we can get it started in the next hour and a half, that'd work. If not, we can shoot for tomorrow.
Sorry bro!! Had to draft my son's football team so didn't get home til late. I'll be home tomorrow and free most of the day until 5pm mountain time.

pack1797

Staff member
pack1797 My schedule is pretty tight this week. Tomorrow is the only day I can play and I can go any time before 3:45 PM CST. Sorry for the tight window, but I won't be around at all on Sunday

My window is pretty horrible this weekend as well. I have plans most of the day tomorrow, as my kids are visiting. My only real availability is at night Saturday or Sunday. I'll set myself to auto, as my season is basically wrecked atm, and you're undefeated. Wouldn't want something silly to happen in a sim.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
My window is pretty horrible this weekend as well. I have plans most of the day tomorrow, as my kids are visiting. My only real availability is at night Saturday or Sunday. I'll set myself to auto, as my season is basically wrecked atm, and you're undefeated. Wouldn't want something silly to happen in a sim.

This is true but that's not consistent to how we handle these things. If two users cannot agree to a schedule then the game is a sim Burns

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.