VIP Scheduling | S7 | W7

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
You guys know the drill. Here are the highlights to keep in mind when scheduling:
  • Users must post their full availability within 12 hours of advance.
  • CPU games must be scheduled and posted within 24 hours of advance
  • Every game needs to be streamed on Twitch (must be set to archive broadcasts in settings)
  • Only user vs user games need to be recorded in rankings
Remember, when posting your availability, to use as much detail as possible. This will let your opponent choose from your availability and get games scheduled in a timely fashion.

Have fun and good luck!

Deadline is SUN 11 AM CST

User vs User Games

majesty95 :psbutton: - Eagles vs Chiefs - JerseyBorn
tehbest13 - Vikings vs Bears - Paytonno1son :psbutton:
Duv49ers - Giants vs Broncos - woodsmall12 :psbutton:
Gubber227 (auto) - Steelers vs Packers - Tigers20 :psbutton:
Danperez :psbutton:- Panthers vs Seahawks - CJTHA1
Shadez :psbutton:- Bills vs Falcons - NightHawkTH32

CPU Games

Ravens vs Browns - BigTexas18
Texans vs Jets - dspbuckle
Lions vs Bengals - cbearsfreak
Patriots vs Dolphins - Luis3250
Burns - 49ers vs Cardinals
Chargers vs Raiders - OldWhiskey

Deadline is SUN 11 AM CST

****Make note of the AM for this week. We have picked up half a day. The quicker we bang these out, the quicker we get through this season and can focus on Madden 17 ;)****

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
JerseyBorn I have friends in town this weekend so my only available day is today. I should be free most of it. Let me know what time works for you and I should be able to accommodate it.

NightHawkTH32

All-Star
Shadez whats up man. I'm Available until 11 am pst today and then I'll be available after 630 pst tonight and all day tomorrow. Let me know what works for you

cbearsfreak

Contributor
Hey Maj, I'm going to be out the whole weekend and I won't be home until Sunday night. I'm going to have to be put on autopilot for my game this weekend

CJTHA1

Starter
Danperez hey what's up!! I'm available until about 6pm est tonight and I'm free for most of the day tomorrow. Let me know what time is good for you

woodsmall12

All-Star
woodsmall12 I'm available tomorrow after 12pm EST/11am CST.
I might be available tonight - should know soon.

Duv49ers

Tomorrow afternoon kinda limits me ... Hit me up if u are available tonight ... I'm making plans w the family since it sounds like ur unavailable but I could possibly be down to play late tonight when the girls fall asleep

Saturday is prolly bad all the way around since our girls have cousins visiting and we will do family stuff ... Otherwise it'll have to be Sunday morning at 8am or 9am ... After that I'll be gone for the day and deadline will hit at 11am

Status
Not open for further replies.