VIP Scheduling l Season 15 l Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

blahblahyea7

Starter
Please use this thread to set up a time to schedule your game. You may also use PM, Slack, text, etc to do so. However, everyone must post in this thread within 12 hours of advance (the quicker the better). If you do not post, or post and disappear, your opponent may (up to the discretion of league leadership) be allowed to play the CPU or elect to have the game simmed. To avoid this happening, make sure to post in the scheduling thread and make it apparent that you are trying to get your game scheduled. The more active you are, the more info that you give and the more consistent you are in trying to schedule your games, the less likely you are to be placed on auto or have a game simmed.

Once you and your opponent have agreed upon a time, post the teams, date and time that you are playing in this thread. That is so that league leadership knows the game has been scheduled and so anyone can check and see when games are being played and plan accordingly if they want to watch.

Every game needs to be streamed. The user with the :psbutton: placed by their name has broadcasting and invite responsibilities. To prevent lag, please do not stream the game if you are not assigned to do so. Also, make sure that you are not watching the stream on Twitch or streaming any other service (like Netflix, Pandora, etc) as this will effect your bandwith and likely cause lag. Lastly, make sure not to adjust any in game settings. You may use the d-pad to change camera angles but that is it. As far as I am aware the desync issues still exist and that is how to prevent them.

Lastly, everyone needs to go into their twitch account (click the wrench icon on your channel home page) and set their channel to archive past broadcasts. Go to "Channel & Videos" and check the box next to "Automatically archive my broadcasts." This will create a save of the game so that we can verify scores and pull any video that we may need for league related content.

Good Luck and Enjoy!! :start:

USER VS USER

:psbutton:49ers Duv49ers vs Bengals AngelSuarez

Bills pack1797 vs Ravens Youngfuture :psbutton:

Browns Ercolenose vs Jaguars BigTexas18 :psbutton:

Jets Omletnator13 vs Patriots Wolfmode88 :psbutton:

Panthers aarms32 vs Falcons Burns :psbutton:

:psbutton:Rams blahblahyea7 vs Lions firedup24

Redskins Cgabriel0030 vs Seahawks LostsniperLV :psbutton:

:psbutton: Steelers GotBigP78 vs Titans JNYHART

:psbutton:Vikings majesty95 vs Bears Paytonno1son

USER VS CPU

Raiders dspbuckle vs Chargers

Texans woodsmall12 vs Colts

Giants djsalway vs Cowboys

Broncos Danperez vs Dolphins

CPU vs CPU

Packers vs Saints

Bye week

Buccaneers WKXT85

Cards Outlawiskrazy

Chiefs Tsmith2211

Eagles Jay2149

Advance is Sunday at 11am CST

GotBigP78

Contributor
JNYHART I can play 5 pm - 11pm EST roughly tomorrow and Saturday. Probably could play tonight if advance isnt too long away. Let me know on here or slack

aarms32

Starter
Burns im available most of the day tomorrow and after 4 I'm available the rest of the night. Saturday I'm available also by appointment. Just let me know a time.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Paytonno1son its that time again. I doubt I'll be up to play at advance. Should be available until about 6 PM CST on Fri. Saturday I'm free until about 3 PM CST. I can possibly make FRi or SAT night work if need be but those are my preferred times.

LostsniperLV

Starter
Cgabriel0030 hey bud! here is what's I can do:

Tonight- long shot but hit me up on slack if you can
Tommorrow- after 8:30cst
Saturday- between 8am cst- 1pm cst, after 7pm cst

Omletnator13

All-Star
Wolfmode88 we're up again!

Friday: anytime after 4pm eastern
Saturday: 5-7pm eastern (small window, will be out watching the UFC ppv)
Sunday: anytime before advance in the morning.

Youngfuture

Starter
pack1797 i work 1-11pm est tmrw so can play in the am or late tmrw night
Saturday would be the ideal time since I am off all day and can play whenever

Cgabriel0030

Contributor
LostsniperLV i would be able to play tomorrow night after about 9pm cst. Going to watch a buddy coach in the sub state championship game for basketball but after that's over I should be free. I would get I should be home anytime between 9-9:45 pm cst

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
Paytonno1son its that time again. I doubt I'll be up to play at advance. Should be available until about 6 PM CST on Fri. Saturday I'm free until about 3 PM CST. I can possibly make FRi or SAT night work if need be but those are my preferred times.
Friday, if you see me on later and want to try and play, shoot me a text.
Saturday, AM until 10:45AM. Then again 12:30PM to 5:30PM. Possibly after UFC as well.
Sunday, AM until advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.