User Teams/Sign Ups

NUCMANDON

Starter
I'm really considering going and buying this game to have something to do while I'm waiting for NCAA to advance. What is the set up for this league looks like everybody is in the same 2 divisions. Can you pick anybody team regardless of ratings? Are we resrticted to NFC?

I havent played Madden since like 05. My 2 teams are the Cowboys and Ravens. Since the Cowboys are taken If I was allowed to join I would like the Ravens. That being said I am a long time VT fan so first order of buiness would be to trade Flaco and give Tyrod Taylor a chance. I have no idea what the roster looks like or anybodys rating. It would be like starting from scratch. plus I hate Flaco as much as Tony Romo sorry ass!!!!!

This would also give a chance to a User superbowl.

Last edited:

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
It was just the way the cards fell. we all picked and then realized it was same two divisions lol. We were open to pick any team we wanted

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Ya, I figured everyone having a team they like was best way to keep it going. You can take any team. I think you'll like it!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
No we just kind of work it into the ones we have lol. But just rely on the forum for pertinent info.