Trade Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got any players you want to trade away? Got a position you need to feel and want to let the rest of the league know you're looking? Looking to move up or down in the draft? Post it here!

• You can post in any format you want, just include the Player's name, age, position, and overall. If you have something specific you want for that player, include that too if you're trying to trade away a player.
  • Include what position(s) you're looking for and if you have specific critera for a player of that position if you're looking to acquire a player.
  • If you want to move up or down in the draft, just say so and include what picks or players you're willing to offer in exchange to do so.

**All trades must be approved by the Commisioner.**

Teams may only trade up to three (3) players per year (the year begins after the Super Bowl and ends after the following Super Bowl) with an overall rating of 76 or higher. Only one of those players may have an overall of 90 or higher. Trading of players rated 75 overall or lower and trading of draft picks will not be restricted.

Once you have agreed on a trade, whether it was via discussion between 2 users on the forum, or a trade fitting these critera between the CPU, to submit the trade for approval, send a pm to Futuriistiics. Title the approval request “Trade between (Team A) and (Team B).” Use the following template in the body of the trade request:

TEAM A

Player A, POS – AGE and OVR
Player B, POS – AGE and OVR
Draft Rd and Pick

to

TEAM B

Player A, POS – AGE and OVR
Player B, POS – AGE and OVR
Draft Rd and Pick

If you think the trade may look imbalanced on the surface but believe it is fair (ie one player has an expiring contract or the trade is being made to clear cap space) specify that in the trade request. All decisions made by the Commisioner are final. If you fail to include all of the necessary info to consider and the trade gets declined, it will not be eligible to be resubmitted. However, the Commisioner is allowed to (but not required to) provide feedback as to what they believe would allow the trade to be approved.

motel08

Contributor
So are you skipping week 4 pre-season? Can you open that up, for a little while because the CPU will take away trade offers once the regular season starts. I want it open for a little while, so that I can see what CPU teams are interested.

So are you skipping week 4 pre-season? Can you open that up, for a little while because the CPU will take away trade offers once the regular season starts. I want it open for a little while, so that I can see what CPU teams are interested.

We advance at 8, so if you're online when we do and let me know, I can hold off advance to week 1 until you look over trade offers

alpaca16

Contributor
JohnnyShred612, I will do the trade for smith if you offer a first round pick instead of a second

I agree with motel08 that there should be a day for us to check trades and stuff for preseason week 4

If we're going to do a day or so for trades, might as well play games . . .

You can still make trades during the regular season, btw. Players you placed on the trade block that the CPU is looking at will still likely be there Week 1

alpaca16

Contributor
I can see your point, the problem is that you have a late second rounder , anything else you want or can offer to work this out

JohnnyShred612

Contributor
I think a second rounder for an 80 OVR linebacker five years into his career that you're clearly trying to get rid of is already quite a high price.

I'll throw in Khaseem Greene as a prospect for you to develop if you want. Maybe one of my other deeper players if you like one of them.

Last edited:

alpaca16

Contributor
I offered you
Malcolm Smith (80)
5th Round Pick (136)
for
Kyle Fuller (78)
Brock Vereen (62)
how does this sound?

JohnnyShred612

Contributor
Sounds like you want this year's first round pick and my only real safety prospect for a pretty average sixth year linebacker.

I think you're tremendously overvaluing him. Let me know if/when your crazy price comes down. You could get Vereen but absolutely not Fuller, not for that guy.

alpaca16

Contributor
I'm willing to do smith for vereen and your 2016 second round pick, anything we can work out for fuller?

JohnnyShred612

Contributor
I'm willing to do smith for vereen and your 2016 second round pick

I'll take it.

Fuller's not touchable in a deal for Smith, at least. 78 rookie CB > 80 6th year LB in my opinion. I think Fuller's a great first round value, so I'd need a really great player and/or similar pick.

2016 2nd + Vereen for Smith will work for me.

alpaca16

Contributor
I will offer the trade, just disregard the original. We're you thinking picks or players for fuller, I have some young LBs and quite a few skill players to offer as well as picks. Let's see if we can work something out. I'll submit the trade to futuristic a for approval

Status
Not open for further replies.