Top 5 Sleeper Teams, Rebuilding Teams and Teams for the Future in Madden 16

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I make it a yearly ritual to pick up the Madden strategy guide every year although I don't actually use it a whole lot. One of the parts I do like to read is the Top 5 lists. They do all kinds of Top 5's but I thought I would share who ZFarls thinks are the Top 5 Sleeper Teams, Teams for Rebuilding and Teams for the Future in Madden 16.

Top 5 Sleeper Teams

1. Minnesota Vikings
2. New York Jets
3. Washington Redskins
4. Buffalo BIlls
5. Cleveland Browns

Top 5 Rebuilding Teams

1. Indianapolis Colts
2. New York Giants
3. New Orleans Saints
4. Chicago Bears
5. San Francisco 49ers

Top 5 Teams for the Future

1. Miami Dolphins
2. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
3. Tennessee Titans
4. Oakland Raiders
5. Jacksonville Jaguars

Last edited:

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
From looking at the team ratings that I will add on to after my post at the bottom. The biggest thing I would have a problem with is your top rebuilding teams. I would really have to look at each teams rating for a more detailed answer which im not doing now. To many I would prob find a way to combine the list for sleeper and teams of the future bc to me those two things are kinda one in the same,

The Colts are the 5th highest rated team in the game and have made the playoffs every year with Luck at QB that's definitely a win now team. The saints did move several high profile players but I still wouldn't add them to the rebuilding stage until Drew Brees retires. A few teams I would add to the list somewhere are falcons and rams.

Seahawks 91
Pats 91
Packers 90
Broncos 89
Colts 87
Cowboys 86
Ravens 85
Steelers 84
Bengals 84
Eagles 84
Lions 83
Chiefs 82
Chargers 82
Cards 82
Dolphins 81
Panthers 80
Texans 79
Bills 79
49ers 78
Saints 78
Rams 78
Falcons 77
Vikings 77
Giants 77
Jets 76
Browns 75
Bears 75
Redskins 75
Raiders 74
Bucs 74
Jags 73
Titans 72

woodsmall12

All-Star
I like Vikings and Bills as sleeper teams ... Vikes have a lot of team speed and are much improved however I think the bills are also up there ... Speed w Watkins, workhorse in McCoy and prolly the best DL in football

I like the Giants as a rebuild too ... Some good pieces at WR w OBJ and Cruz to coincide w Eli ... Great combo right there