The Kansas City Times

Shaun1126

Prospect
Starting tonight then once a week the Kansas City Times will release a story on previous weeks game, any injury update, and the next matchup. Stay tuned for more!

Shaun1126

Prospect
kcvssd.jpg

Well It was an interesting week in KC. With the a stunning sale after week 1 Shaun White purchased the team for a stunning price of free. We caught up with Mr. White prior to this weeks game and were able to ask a few questions.

1. Mr. White with the lack of preseason and training camp along with coming into a situation where the gm and Head coach are all ready in place what kind of difficulties to you anticipate in this transition.

Mr. White replied "Difficulties you say, I see them as a way for us to grow as an organization. Andy Reid is a well respected coach by his players peers and the entire league. And im sure he will continue to do his job!"

2. With the current QB situation you are encountering do you anticipate some sour blood between Smith and Robinson?

" Not at all, Alex is a professional and a true veteran leader. I Robinson is young and pure. While he has the attributes to be a good QB the question is how will he handle the pressure and how will he be able to compete week in and week out".

3. Who's decision was it to make the change at QB?

"I'm sure you are looking for some bulletin board material here but you are not going to get it here. It was a organization decision. No roster move will be made on this team with out everyone on board. The only way to build a successful NFL Franchise is to have a core group of amazing guys, and coaches. The players understand there roles and are all excited for the direction the franchise is going"

That about sums it up! Shaun White seem's to be a class act and is saying all the right things now! The real question will be how will he handle if his team goes on a losing streak! Only time will tell! Stay tuned for more!

Last edited: