Teddy Bridgewater

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I still haven't watched this guy play this year. I saw him last year against UNC but don't remember it much. How do he look to you? I heard on an ESPN Radio show that they thought he was too thin to be an NFL QB. Is he that little?

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
How can even be an argument anymore? He's listed at 6'3 196. Russell Wilson is listed at 5'11 206, and you see the production he's giving to the seachickens. RGIII is 6'2 217, and yes his production has stopped as of this year compared to his rookie year, call it a sophmore slump, call it the kneew injury, whatever he's right in the same size boat. He's good enough to hang in the NFL. The NFL is changing. It's not about size anymore for the QB position, its about speed and accuracy. Almost every team now has, and runs QB Read Options every week in their playbook. Size is a thing of the past. The thing these QB's need to learn is not to get hit. When your in college great, get those yards, The NFL is completely different. These aren't kids anymore, they are finley tuned athletes some being 300+ pounds. That's the biggest factor for the young "small" as some people call them NFL QB's

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I think the comparison is that Wilson is 10lbs heavier and 4 inches shorter. He's obviously a lot thicker. RGIII is considered somewhat fragile after last year and is 20 lbs heavier being the same height. I think that was the issue. He doesn't have enough meat to withstand the beating that an NFL QB takes...