Season 4 Playoffs - Scheduling Threa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawk375

Starter
Blackhawk375 have a lot of things going on today so its hit or miss. Probably won't be available untill 9 or 10 est
I was at the firehouse yesterday. I'm pretty busy today as well, but I might be able to play at 9 or 10 tonight. I'm waiting to hear from my son later this afternoon to find out if I need to go help him with some things at his apartment tonight. I'll let you know for sure once I hear from him.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
We really need to get this game in tonight since we have had all day Friday,Saturday, Sunday and now Monday to play it. I think that's how longs it's been as I've lost count. This is because we need to get conf games in Tuesday and Super Bowl Wednesday. Our hope is to draft Sunday night but now that's in question bc of this game. We don't want to drag out the offseason as we risk losing players/interest and momentum we build up after a good season 4.

Imperfect611 if you can't stay up tonight and play it I think we will have to put you on auto and let him play the CPU

also this is me saying this not BigTexas18.

Glen Cieske

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Good deal, I've been distracted today with real life stuff so not sure of all the minor details. But we really need to get it in tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.