Season 4 News and Notes

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Season 4 is underway and lots of great things going on for us this year! Here is a brief overview of what we are looking to do this season:
  • Season Previews - Reminder that everyone is required to do a season preview. Mark, Trizzle911, Titanman931, pack1797, Warren7, BlackPaw, NightHawkTH32 and rkjones217 still have these due. You will be placed on auto if not done by advance tonight which means no playing games or getting game prep until this is completed.
  • Scouting Reports - new this season will be the introduction of team scouting reports. While we are not going to make this mandatory, participation will be highly encouraged. After you play a user, post your scouting report of them in the soon to be posted thread. This will kind of give guys an idea of what to expect from each users and, hopefully, force everyone to keep their game evolving as to not become predictable.
  • Content Incentive - I'm still working on an incentive plan for providing content. We definitely want to reward those who are consistently providing quality content. I will let you guys know when the incentive plan has been finalized.
  • Weekly Twitch Show - I am going to bring this back this season. I know this was something I promised early on and have dropped the ball. I will get back to doing this once a week.
I'm also looking for an owner to fill the St. Louis Rams as we have not heard from IAmBPBurke in awhile and they are in the best position to take on a user.

I think what we have in place for season 4 will definitely set us apart from the pack even more going forward. Let's continue to build upon our solid foundation and make PX1 the place where everyone wants to come to play league games! Thank you guys for all that you have contributed and good luck to each of you this season!

Konvict27, Xxclaywilliamxx, sifukeatis, Paytonno1son, BigTexas18, woodsmall12, pack1797, BlackPaw, Mark, rkjones217, Warren7, NightHawkTH32, Titanman931, Trizzle911, Kwarren3