Season 3 VIP Offseason Advance Schedule

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
This is going to be the advance schedule for the offseason. We will run 48 hour advances through the playoffs.

Advance to Wild Card Playoff Games: Tuesday February 9th (My birthday ;)) 11:00PM
Advance to Divisional Playoffs Games: Thursday February 11 11:00PM
Advance to Conference Championship Games: Sunday February 14 11:00AM
Advance To Super Bowl Game: Monday February 15 6PM

Advance to Re-signings: Sunday February 14 11PM
Advance to Week 1 Free Agency: Monday February 15 8PM
Advance to Week 2 Free Agency: Tuesday February 16 11PM
Advance to Week 3 Free Agency: Wednesday February 17 11PM
Advance to Final Scouting: Thursday February 18 11PM

NFL DRAFT: Sunday February 21 7:00PM CST

Paytonno1son Tigers20 NightHawkTH32 Jbek Luis3250 Glen Cieske rkjones217 oBUCKNUTo Jukemwr21 Xxclaywilliamxx Danperez georgiafan dspbuckle Blackhawk375 Jandy Spayer419 Studley021 CJTHA1 Imperfect611 pack1797

**Note** We are tossing around the idea of a 4th advance during the week in the upcoming Season 4. We will communicate out advance schedule when we decide on a advance schedule.

Last edited:

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
So it looks like we will be able to advance to conf. championship games around noon Saturday. So that would give us Saturday night and all day Sunday to get them in. Then Superbowl to be played maybe Monday night or so. Obviously this is a rough outline as we don't know who is going to win the games yet. Sunday might be tricky for some as that is vday so as always the sooner we get the games in the better.

Everyone remember there is a week of scouting the week before the superbowl (if i remember correctly) so I will live it on that week as long as possible. But we will not hold up advance for someone to do scouting points that week.