Season 1 week 8 highlights

mycaddy

Starter
If you have a play that you want nominated just let me know the twitch accoun it was broadcast on and the time and quarter the play happened. I am sure all the games we play every week I will be having lots to look at

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Might be easier for mycaddy if you guys highlight the play on Twitch using their built in editor so that he doesn't have to download the whole game and can just pull that short vid clip. Just a thought.

mycaddy

Starter
Might be easier for mycaddy if you guys highlight the play on Twitch using their built in editor so that he doesn't have to download the whole game and can just pull that short vid clip. Just a thought.

That works too but the way they do it is fine for me I only get that play not the whole game... It literally takes me seconds to capture if they give the right time. I will say please give the time the play starts. Some people put the time the play ends. It is just quicker for me to click on that exact time you put and start recording instead of clicking on their and scro;;ing backwards to begining of play

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
That works too but the way they do it is fine for me I only get that play not the whole game... It literally takes me seconds to capture if they give the right time. I will say please give the time the play starts. Some people put the time the play ends. It is just quicker for me to click on that exact time you put and start recording instead of clicking on their and scro;;ing backwards to begining of play

Are you just using a screen cap software?