Season 1 | Week 2 | Scheduling Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to set up a time to schedule your game. You may also use PM and Group Me to do so. Once you and your opponent have agreed upon a time, you must post the time in the TV Schedule thread. That is so that anyone can check and see when games are being played and plan accordingly if they want to watch. Please post only the game time and matchup in that thread to keep it clean and easy to navigate. Any questions or comments should be posted in this thread, the Player's Lounge or sent via PM.

Every game needs to be streamed. The user with the :psbutton: to the right of their name has broadcasting and invite responsibilities. To prevent lag, please do not stream the game if you are not assigned to do so. Also, make sure that you are not watching the stream on Twitch or streaming any other service (like Netflix, Pandora, etc) as this will effect your bandwith and likely cause lag. Lastly, make sure not to adjust any in game settings. You may use the d-pad to change camera angles but that is it. As far as I am aware the desync issues still exist and that is how to prevent them.

Oh, I almost forgot, everyone needs to go into their twitch account (click the wrench icon on your channel home page) and set their channel to archive past broadcasts. Go to "Channel & Videos" and check the box next to "Automatically archive my broadcasts." This will create a save of the game so that we can verify scores and pull any video that we may need for league related content.

Good luck and enjoy!

Week 2 Schedule

Pittsburgh Steelers - icecoldcm at Baltimore Ravens - Konvict27
Miami Dolphins - bigjay954 at Buffalo Bills - Xxclaywilliamxx
Jacksonville Jaguars - CPU at Washington Redskins - CPU
Dallas Cowboys - king_of_kings at Tennessee Titans - nefariousducky
Arizona Cardinals - CPR at New York Giants - OGdp956
New England Patriots - Mark at Minnesota Vikings - majesty95
New Orleans Saints - beeswarm at Cleveland Browns - BigTexas18
Atlanta Falcons - whoa at Cincinnati Bengals - BefuddledDucky
Detroit Lions - iTvizzyy at Carolina Panthers - sifukeatis
St. Louis Rams - CPU at Tampa Bay Buccaneers - DarkParadox21
Seattle Seahawks - rkjones217 at San Diego Chargers - CPU
Houston Texans - bruiser at Oakland Raiders - CPU
New York Jets - CPU at Green Bay Packers - pack1797
Kansas City Chiefs - BlackPaw at Denver Broncos - woodsmall12
Chicago Bears - Paytonno1son at San Francisco 49ers - Gold Rush!
Philadelphia Eagles - phillyblitz at Indianapolis Colts - KevinT1149

Last edited:

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
beeswarm works got inventory prep going on and I'm on a weird schedule kinda sprung this on me last minute. Pretty much my availability is wed/thurs morning. Latest I could start Wed is 1130. Latest I could start thurs is 12:30pm. Does this is any way work for you?

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
beeswarm
I found some time right now if it's any better for ya. I can go within the next hour. If not then we can continue on as we planned in the AM

Status
Not open for further replies.