SCHEDULING/W17/S2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pack1797

Staff member
Hey guys. Please look over these notes just as a refresher.
  • If you cannot play your game, please try to put yourself on auto. Matt and I are not always around our consoles so this would help us out greatly.
  • Remember that all game results should be submitted ASAP after the game (max 24 hours) and confirmed within 24 hours of submission. Failing to do so can lead to one of your games being simmed to a loss.
  • You also should be posting in the scheduling thread to try and schedule your game wihin 12 hours of advance. We advance on the same days and at the same times every week. You know when we are advancing. No reason not to get on and post.
  • When posting to schedule, please give as much info about your availability as possible to help you and your opponent agree on a time to play.
  • When you and your opponent have scheduled your game, post the date and time the game will be played and what Twitch channel it will be on so guys can tune in.
You guys are doing a great job of getting your games in and using the gameplay rankings as intended. We appreciate that!

Philadelphia Eagles Vandalay14 vs Cincinnati Bengals :psbutton: Danperez
St Louis Rams NightHawkTH32 vs New England Patriots :psbutton: Molholt
Detroit Lions :psbutton: BlackPaw vs Washington Redskins oBUCKNUTo
New York Giants :psbutton: doubles87 vs Baltimore Ravens
Jacksonville Jags Blackhawk375 vs Kansas City Chiefs :psbutton: majesty95
Atlanta Falcons Studley021 vs Tampa Bay Buccs :psbutton: Jukemwr21
Indianapolis Colts :psbutton: pack1797 vs Green Bay Packers Tigers20
Carolina Panthers :psbutton: zbenjamin85 vs Arizona Cardinals Jbek
Seattle Seahawks :psbutton: woodsmall12 vs New Orleans Saints Gubber227
Cleveland Browns :psbutton: BigTexas18 vs Pittsburgh Steelers CJTHA1
New York Jets :psbutton: dspbuckle vs San Francisco 49ers Ninersfan8052
Chicago Bears :psbutton: Paytonno1son vs Dallas Cowboys rkjones217
Tennessee Titans :psbutton: georgiafan vs Denver Broncos
Buffalo Bills Xxclaywilliamxx vs Miami Dolphins :psbutton: OzoneAz
Oakland Raiders :psbutton: Spayer419 vs San Diego Chargers Glen Cieske

DEADLINE IS TUESDAY NIGHT AT 11 CST.​

Last edited by a moderator:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Blackhawk375 What does your schedule look like? I will be in and out today but can possibly play by appointment. I should be available most of the day Monday up until about 6 PM CST and then probably after 10 PM CST. Tuesday is pretty open also but I'd like to get it in by then if at all possible.

Tigers20

All-Star
pack1797 I can go anytime today after the Panthers game!! Monday I am available 6:30-9:30PM CST and really anytime Tuesday afternoon and evening. Let me know what works for you bud!

Vandalay14

Contributor
Danperez
I can play tonight after 9cst (preferable option). Monday is a no-go because I'm on duty. Otherwise, I will be available most of the day on Tuesday (except when I need to leave briefly to shuffle kids to and fro. Let me know what works for you...

pack1797

Staff member
Tigers20 let's shoot for Monday night. I have a playoff game in Xbox I need to play tonight. I could possibly go after, but may need to wait and see.

Blackhawk375

Starter
Blackhawk375 What does your schedule look like? I will be in and out today but can possibly play by appointment. I should be available most of the day Monday up until about 6 PM CST and then probably after 10 PM CST. Tuesday is pretty open also but I'd like to get it in by then if at all possible.
Let's go for 5pm central tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.