S3 | W3 | Scheduling

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to set up a time to schedule your game. You may also use PM and Group Me to do so. Once you and your opponent have agreed upon a time, post the teams, date and time that you are playing in this thread. That is so that anyone can check and see when games are being played and plan accordingly if they want to watch.
Every game needs to be streamed. The user with the :psbutton: to the right of their name has broadcasting and invite responsibilities. To prevent lag, please do not stream the game if you are not assigned to do so. Also, make sure that you are not watching the stream on Twitch or streaming any other service (like Netflix, Pandora, etc) as this will effect your bandwith and likely cause lag. Lastly, make sure not to adjust any in game settings. You may use the d-pad to change camera angles but that is it. As far as I am aware the desync issues still exist and that is how to prevent them.

Lastly, everyone needs to go into their twitch account (click the wrench icon on your channel home page) and set their channel to archive past broadcasts. Go to "Channel & Videos" and check the box next to "Automatically archive my broadcasts." This will create a save of the game so that we can verify scores and pull any video that we may need for league related content.

Good luck and enjoy!

Week 3 Games

rkjones217 - Seattle Seahawks at Buffalo Bills - Xxclaywilliamxx :psbutton:
Paytonno1son - Chicago Bears at Indianapolis Colts - CPU
CPU - Jacksonville Jaguars at Green Bay Packers - pack1797
Konvict27 - Baltimore Ravens - New York Giants - CPU
CPU - New York Jets at New England Patriots - Mark
CPU - Houston Texans at San Diego Chargers - NightHawkTH32
woodsmall12 - Denver Broncos at Carolina Panthers - sifukeatis :psbutton:
CPU - New Orleans Saints at Kansas City Chiefs - BlackPaw
Titanman931 - Tennessee Titans at Oakland Raiders - Warren7 :psbutton:
majesty95 - Minnesota Vikings :psbutton:at Washington Redskins - Trizzle911
BigTexas18 - Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers - CPU

Deadline is SAT 11 AM CST

"I like to Drink Jack Daniels and throw punches at other men." ~ pack1797

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Trizzle911 I am available today until about 2 PM CST. I will be available on THU after about 10 PM CST or all day FRI. Let me know what works for you. The sooner the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.