S3 | W14 | Scheduling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanman931

Prospect
Paytonno1son and Titanman931 we are just going to sim it. Neither of you have followed the guidelines for posting availability or are making a great effort to get this played. Posting one specific time and expecting your opponent to meet that is not acceptable. Please see the league guidelines regarding the appropriate way to schedule.
majesty95 I am not understanding , I reached out and posted a time when i was available. I told him i was available Thursday after 8est. i have JOB and I am in training so i cant be on the post all day checking .

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
Paytonno1son and Titanman931 we are just going to sim it. Neither of you have followed the guidelines for posting availability or are making a great effort to get this played. Posting one specific time and expecting your opponent to meet that is not acceptable. Please see the league guidelines regarding the appropriate way to schedule.

I agree about posting availability, but please cool it with the "making a great effort' shot. All I do is play this game and make myself as flexible as I can. This is the first time I have been the problem and to keep handing out shots is not necessary.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I agree about posting availability, but please cool it with the "making a great effort' shot. All I do is play this game and make myself as flexible as I can. This is the first time I have been the problem and to keep handing out shots is not necessary.

Neither of you posted an availability other than one specific time and neither of you, that I could tell, posted on Group Me or made any other attempt to communicate other than specifying singular times in this thread. That is not a "great effort" to me. My comment had nothing to do with anything other than this specific situation and how I viewed it.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Chicago Bears Paytonno1son :psbutton: at Tennessee Titans Titanman931
Paytonno1son when is a good time to play . I will be available Thursday around 8est
Your only time to play is THU at 8 EST?
Titanman931

Please give as Much availability as you can. You did post, which is good, but you need to follow the guidelines in the league rules. Just a heads up.
I can do Thursday 9:30 p.m. CST. If that works lock it in.
I can do around 8est i will let you know later on to day
Here's what I posted yesterday, let me know if this will work

Here is the entirety of the scheduling attempt. I asked for clarification on what being "around 8 EST" on THU meant. pack1797 stated more info should be posted. Paytonno1son said he could play at 9:30 PM CST which I assume he did thinking Titanman931 meant he could play "after" 8 EST. However, Titan followed that up by making it look like he could only play "around" 8 EST to which Payton appeared to indicate he could only play at 9:30 PM CST. That is not a great effort by either party.

Here is an example of how this could have went to avoid this situation:

Titan: Paytonno1son I am not able to play on WED. I can play THU after 8 PM EST until 11 PM EST. I am not available on FRI. If THU does not work, let me know and I will go on auto so that you can play the CPU.
Payton: OK. I can play THU from 9:30 PM CST until midnight. Want to do 9:30 on THU?
Titan: Yes, 9:30 PM CST on THU works. I will post it
Chicago vs Tennessee
THU 10:30 PM EST
twitch.tv/paytonno1son

(or no it does not, I will go on auto. Sorry we could not play).

Group Me could have been used in addition to lock up and confirm the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.