S1 | Off Season Free Agency 2

woodsmall12

All-Star
Advanced to Offseason Free Agency Week 2. There are 3 weeks and you will bid on free agents each week. They will either sign or give you feedback after each week.

Deadline will be roughly 10 AM or 11 AM CST. Again, we are working on an accelerated schedule. I am moving today and tomorrow so woodsmall12 may be helping me out and advancing if I cannot.

NOTE: Many guys do not have very much in the way of available funds. This will make it difficult to sign big name free agents. For those of you in this situation, I would recommend not trying to go after stars and just sign quality replacements. The signing bonus should come out of your available funds so don't use it all on one guy. You can even wait a week or two and see if you can sign some guys a little cheaper than week 1. I'm not saying that is a guaranteed strategy but one to consider. Not all teams have a ton of money to spend so they have to get creative. Some of us will have to do that in here to remain competitive. Let's get creative and see who can manage this situation the best!

whoa, Konvict27, Xxclaywilliamxx, sifukeatis, Paytonno1son, BigTexas18, king_of_kings, woodsmall12, pack1797, BlackPaw, Mark, beeswarm, OGdp956, @rkjones217,DarkParadox21, Warren7, Uweakmestrong, blewberries, NightHawkTH32, SeanieMack, DEEStud, Titanman931, Trizzle911