Reboot Invites Out

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
OK, so it seems as though your cap will not update accurately until after you get down to 53 players. Unless you want all of your starters playing all preseason, its probably not best to cut them until you need to so your cap space won't be accurate until Week 1 of the regular season. Kind of confusing but it is what it is.

Be sure to re-create your owner. I would not suggest GameFace as BigTexas18 had an issue. He also figured out that you cannot quit and rejoin so make sure you get it right the this time ;)

Go ahead and process the waiver claims that you were awarded and the few trades that were made. I'll leave Week 1 of the preseason open until tomorrow afternoon to give everyone time to get in, and get re-established. Once we get to week 2 of the preseason then you can go back to signing whatever else is available (assuming you have cap space :rolleyes:)

Once we get to Week 2 of the preseason we will advance every 12 hours or so until we get to regular season sometime Monday.

woodsmall12 Blakehawk54 BigTexas18 Paytonno1son Futuriistiics vnardella5

So unless you already have cap room when you start, you can't sign FA's until you get down to 53 players? I have 69 and don't want to cut 16 of them this early. I'll pass up on FAs until the season starts

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
So unless you already have cap room when you start, you can't sign FA's until you get down to 53 players? I have 69 and don't want to cut 16 of them this early. I'll pass up on FAs until the season starts

Ya pretty much. Kinda dumb. I guess we are stuck :rolleyes:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
woodsmall12, Paytonno1son, BigTexas18, Futuriistiics, vnardella5, Blakehawk54

v3 Invites are out. Hopefully all goes well with this one :)

Please process ONLY your waiver claims and previously announced trades. Then CUT down to 59. I will then sim to Week 4 of the preseason.

I would like to advance ASAP so please get in quickly.

One we get to Week 4 you can then sign any free agents and make remaining cuts. We just need to get to the regular season already ;)

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I guess woodsmall12 didn;t see this and played his game. So you can play your game while we wait for everyone. Just make sure to get your waivers claimed and trades done again (no free agents) and cut to 59. Once we get to week 4 you can sign free agents and play that game too if u want.

Tried going back in the middle of creating an owner, but somehow got stuck with default face/name. Not a problem too much though as I still got the right team.

Also, you have Coach and Player characters open too, along with Legends. Was that on purpose, or you just missed it after doing it 9 times?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Tried going back in the middle of creating an owner, but somehow got stuck with default face/name. Not a problem too much though as I still got the right team.

Also, you have Coach and Player characters open too, along with Legends. Was that on purpose, or you just missed it after doing it 9 times?

Ya, I guess I missed it lol

vnardella5

Starter
sorry, wont be able to do this league...im in school all week, plus Homework...didnt think we would be advancing in the middle of the week this often..count me out..ill stilll check these threads though..very interesting to me

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
sorry, wont be able to do this league...im in school all week, plus Homework...didnt think we would be advancing in the middle of the week this often..count me out..ill stilll check these threads though..very interesting to me

We haven't been advancing lol. We've had to restart twice. We will advance every 72 hours once we get to the regular season ;)

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
vnardella5 Hop back in and do what u can. Shouldn't be that hard once reg season starts.

FWIW, I do admire u not wanting gaming to interfere with school. When I was in HS I missed plenty of time to NHL 96 and World Series Baseball. Don't be like me :p