Re-draft and TUF Finale

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Also, should we set up the same fights if possible, even the ones that were fought, or schedule new ones?

danwin

Starter
Can draft anytime tomorrow and if needed can fight tuesday night. 9:00 start time is great for me.

Supa_LoGi_HD

Contributor
Remember I'm away in Dominican this week. I can't fight but may be able to get onto WiFi so I can draft. Post an exact date/time when it's confirmed please

woodsmall12

All-Star
I think we need to get some consistency here ... It was communicated yesterday that the Re-Draft would be Wed from 7 to 12 ... so I started making concessions to be available for 5 hrs to draft ... now this morning I see that there is a fight card tonight starting at 9 and no indication of a draft time other than we could start early ... I can probably swing that but would still like to have a time ... the last draft we had people were skipped over because they didn't show or failed to be on time and I would like to avoid that at all costs

woodsmall12

All-Star
Wats the weight classes again

whoa
This is what I found so I am guessing these are the weight classes unless something else has changed

The weight classes would be combined like they are online (light heavyweight=LHW+MW, welterweight=WW+LW, featherweight=FW+BW+FW). That would give us 24 active fighters at each weight class so it would give us A LOT more flexibility in scheduling. Also, it would create much large fighter pools from which new users could select from.

Status
Not open for further replies.