Questions for Madden Team

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Hey guys,

I've reached out to the Madden team and have been granted access to ask some questions of Madden Creative Director Rex Dickson. For those of you that do not know, Rex has been the key guy in most of the Madden 16 interviews from E3. He's always got a lot of energy and definitely shows a lot of passion for the game.

I'm not sure how many questions I will be able to have answered but I wanted to start some dialogue and see what the most common questions or concerns may be. For sure I would like to ask about the speed numbers and relating them to other categories. And also how the draft classes are handled and if they will have the same speed restrictions in place.

What else do you guys want to know? Keep in mind that I won't be able to ask every question so the most pertinent or popular ones I will roll with. Just want to make the most of this time we've been granted and get the most important questions from the community answered.

Fire away!

Glen Cieske

All-Star
I honestly don't have any questions. I'm just ready to play it. I'd rather have this opportunity in Jan/Feb and ask about M17

Ask him if I can have the game early........

Guiser98

Contributor
I don't know the game well enough but very cool that they are giving you an opportunity to speak with them. Job well done!

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Ask about him about speed on the incoming draft class and has it been lowered to go along with the reduced speed of real players. is that something that can be fixed in tuner/patch if it's to high

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
We were taking about something the other day and I thought of something I wanted to askthe dev team and now I can't remember lol. It was something about CFM. Any other questions? Gonna be short interview with just two questions haha

woodsmall12

All-Star
With rookies, what is the thought process with who gets superstar status? If a player had a phenomal year, could he automatically get a bump in development without having to earn via xp

Ever consider allowing commissioners the ability to edit suspensions and injuries before the start of the season to match up w real life?

from cfm perspective, it seems to be too easy for guys to crash a team (dump star players) which ruins teams ... What measures have yall considered to prevent these issues?

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Players can earn superstar Dev without buying it with xp. I had it happen to me with a rookie WR last year game

woodsmall12

All-Star
Editing this year in CFM and custom draft classes?? I would refrain from asking yes/no questions so I would say ... when can we expect to see custom editing in CFM and custom draft classes?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I submitted my preliminary questions on Monday. I will add these to the list if I am able to ask anything additional. Hoping to hear back soon!

danwin

Starter
Awesome Mike! Next you'll be living my goal of talking to game developers at next year's E3. You have an advantage with a shorter plane flight:)✈️

danwin

Starter
E3 is already on the agenda for next year ;)
That would be awesome Mike. If a miracle happens, and I'm able to go, maybe I will see you on the floor and we can actually meet in person. Maybe it will be right after you interview Rex from EA!

danwin

Starter
Just read some of the criteria for getting into E3 and you have no problem Mike. With the way the site is going and your articles, it is a done deal that you get a media pass for E3 next year.