PS4 VIP Team preferences

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Majesty told me post on here with my team wishlist and since my main two teams I want (falcons, lions) are taken I really don't have a major preference. It will take me some time to adjust to head to head games since I've always been a offline gamer so I think it would be more realstic if I want to a non superbowl favorite

1. Bengals
2. Titans
3. Texans
4. Dolphins

Majesty told me post on here with my team wishlist and since my main two teams I want (falcons, lions) are taken I really don't have a major preference. It will take me some time to adjust to head to head games since I've always been a offline gamer so I think it would be more realstic if I want to a non superbowl favorite

1. Bengals
2. Titans
3. Texans
4. Dolphins

All those teams are great teams for CFM Tho great building blocks

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Yea my thinking was to get a middle of the road team that has building blocks in place but aren't going to win the super bowl. To me the bengals are the best of the 4 I named but all of them could finish anyway between 5-10 wins and it be realistic.

Bengals - They have the skill players and drafted some young lineman. They also have several starters from uga so that's one of the main reasons I like them.

Texans -I don't see them being as good in madden as in real life with the qb situation

Titans - I'm forced to watch there games living close to them and they have a stud qb so I figure might as well try them out

Dolphins - just a solid team with players to build around like tannehill, Parker, suh, wake,

priestmvp

Starter
yeah I think they are all good options. Bengals have a lot of talent throughout the roster. Titans I think would be fun especially with the rookie QB Mariota and WR DGB, Texans will a good D with the crazy Watt/Clowney combo, and Dolphins are much improved this offseason with some good draft pieces like WR Parker and DT Suh via FA.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Hello,

Just joined your forum, i'd like to save some time..any M16 PS4 leagues here have an opening?

We're actually going to open a 2nd league tonight. We have spots in our signature PS4 league and also a few spots in the VIP league. Please fill out the app in the thread pack linked so we can have all your info in one place. If you are interested in the VIP league mention that and we can add you to the list of potential candidates.

Croutard

Contributor
I'm a huge Giants fan, and I set my top 5 list for the other league. If I can fet the Giants in this league then that's awesome! If not. I think I'll just stick to the other league in the mean time :)