Player's Lounge

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
ICYMI: We are in a holding pattern to get started until EA fixes the issues with CFM. There are issues with games being played and not being saved. In my experience, it is best to wait out these issues then take the chance of plowing forward and wind up having to restart or waste people's time.

Mark

Starter
Anyone up for trade talks?

I want a upgrade at wr's, anyone wanting to work on some trades?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Just FYI, shoopdog (Texans) has been removed from the league. He not only disregarded the rules by signing three players without following waivers, but he then signed two more after being told he was doing things wrong. I have no tolerance for people who do not want to abide by the rules.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
FYI, houser, the former owner of the Colts, has decided this league is not for him and has resigned. Guess he's gonna miss all the fun!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Posted odds for the division winners to go along with the super bowl odds. I'd like to do weekly lines but kinda hard since we don't know when everyone is playing...

Mark

Starter
What's up coaches?

The 1st draft is almost here, what do people think of the players coming out?

It is going to be strange having the first 3 picks controlled by the cpu teams. Who knows what they will do, each team has so many holes to fill.

The Pats are picking 24th this year, they will go after the best available player at that spot. But trading up or down is always an option. We really don't have to many holes to plug up, might be a good year to pick up the replacement for star qb Brady. Should be some surprise picks madye by all.

Looking forward to a good draft,