Panthers - Titans - Season 5

Glen Cieske

All-Star
Yeah, but it all depends. Some trades do it based on the record of the team at end of season, others will do "if they amke the pro bowl", or possibly like you said if they make the team. The conditions change based on the player and situation. Imo this trade moves the Panthers to a premier passing attack so I just went with overall placement in the league.

Yeah I know how they work, I'm a big basketball fan. If you have references on a conditional pick being used in the NFL where the condition was based on pro bowl status or team record id like to see it because I can't remember a trade that had that as a stipulation

Imperfect611

Starter
Yeah I know how they work, I'm a big basketball fan. If you have references on a conditional pick being used in the NFL where the condition was based on pro bowl status or team record id like to see it because I can't remember a trade that had that as a stipulation

http://www.answers.com/Q/What_is_conditional_draft_pick_in_the_nfl

The problem is that the rules behind conditional picks aren't always listed so it is hard to find info. Plus google is flooded with the Sanchez trade atm.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
juke assuming it gets approved we will have to accept the trade before either of us play our week 4 preseason game. As I'm not sure i'll get to play my week 4 game vs falcons. A trade will not go through in madden if one team has played the game and the other hasn't

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Ok I'll submit it after we advance to week 4 just remember to accept before you play. He isn't on my depth chart so he won't get hurt.