Pains Bucs Draft picks trade

Jukemwr21

All-Star
I'm aware of what it is I looked at the chart I asked Luis3250 what he thought. He liked it so it's good. It states in our rules that the trade doesn't need to be voted on, as long as it's close and both parties agree.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
This trade isn't close to being even and it needs to be voted on by the trade committee

A future 3rd round draft pick has the same value as a 4th round pick this year. The difference between the 2 pics is worth the 41st pick in this years draft. Which is not the same as 3rd round pick in next years draft.

Also me and another trade committee said in the other thread picks need to be traded in this years draft not next year.

I'm not trying to come down hard on you but the bucs have to give up more in this trade

Glen Cieske

All-Star
Still needs to adhere to the draft pick value chart.

3 round pick next year is equal to a 4th round next year.

At most the 23rd overall this year and a 3rd next year is worth 872.

Pick 11 is worth 1250.

That's not close in my opinion. A 4th round number 1 pick is worth 112 points.

An early 3rd or late 2nd round pick this year would make this trade even.

Glen Cieske

All-Star
According to the draft pick value chart the trade above is close.

The 3 picks the Lions recieved is worth 721.5

The pick the Broncos recieved is worth 760

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Oh man. Just now getting a look at this trade. I figured it would be closer than this. :(. I also think more would've had to have been added. The value just isn't there

Jukemwr21

All-Star
We're good boys. As you can a test Tex making trades is difficult here even when you are on the committee. Just gets frustrating sometimes. No worries. I'm not mad at the anyone.