Online Ranks?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Damn I have some late night fighting to do in order to catch up with you spammers ... lmao
See you chumps in the cage! And majesty95 I'm gonna snap your neck!

3909yLp.gif

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Two problems with that smallwood, A. There are no ropes in the UFC and B. there is no move like that in the game.
fail_smiley.gif

Unfortunately, you'd have to show each round individually to make a statement. If he did enough to win 2 rounds, it doesnt matter how many knockdowns you have

DarkParadox21

The peoples champ.
Unfortunately, you'd have to show each round individually to make a statement. If he did enough to win 2 rounds, it doesnt matter how many knockdowns you have

Oh I didn't lose DEC, 1st round I knocked him down 5 times with headshots (his head was red pretty much the whole time after the first minute but he just wouldn't stay down) 2nd round I got stunned with a body shot but recovered, knocked him down 2 more times that round 1 body 1 head, 3rd round I'm getting the better of him and he gets a flash ko on me. The flash KO doesn't even bother me just more so that I knocked him down 6 times with headshots in 2 rounds and he was still perfectly fine.