Online Ranks?

Gilgamesh101

Starter
I'm 901 with like.... 154 wins and 78 losses I think...

I saw your ranking and I had beaten a dude in the top 100 (veto782 :D I remembered!) so I was like "I can take this guy!" and I invited you. But you never joined, so now I must fall asleep, knowing I have yet to best you.

DarkParadox21

The peoples champ.
3031 with 138 wins and 146 loses .............. my record got screwed over when I was just doing slugfest after slugfest with people instead of playing with strategy, slowly getting back to 50% win percentage

Im 34-13. Was kicking but tell I hit the black belt division. Then I lost 5 straight. made me realize I need alot more practice

Ive spent majority of my playing in the black belt division. Ive won the belt 10 times now. Cant seem to win the tourny though, ive won the other 2 tournaments two times each. Im something like 170 wins to 50 or something losses in the black belt division

Ive already sent messages about the league to see about interest, ill get back to ya on that one. As a side note, ive already switched my twitch settings to save stream videos. My twitch account is DEVILINTHEDARK. Ill probably be doing tutorial videos and things like that on my days off, if you wanna keep an eye out and post em here into a thread.

Sounds bad, but im not entirely sure and I cant check with the youtube app lmao. Ill let ya know when I get home from work. Ive only just recently claimed the DEVILINTHEDARK identity online when the PS4 came out.