**OFFICIAL** Madden 15 Sign Ups (PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Welcome guys!

I am creating a list of users who want to play in our Madden 15 leagues this year. Please post your interest and what system you will be playing on. Also, let us know what your skill level (new, average, experienced) is and what type of games you enjoy (win at all costs, casual or sim). I will keep an updated list for us to work off of and set up the leagues as we get closer to the August 26 release date.

If you have never played in one of our leagues before here is an idea of what we offer:

Professionally Run - All leagues will have the same layout and be overseen by site management. You don't have to worry about favoritism among users or drastically different setups between leagues. We cater you, the user, and have created a template that allows you to get the most enjoyment out of your league.

Innovative Ideas - Our next-gen (PS4 and Xbox One) leagues will be entirely LIVE leagues. This means that all games will be played LIVE and broadcast LIVE on Twitch. This allows other members in the league to watch the games and cheer on their friends. This also allows members to make sure any league related rules are being followed and eliminates complaints and quarrels that can sometimes pop up.

Immersive Experience - Our leagues are not simply log on and play leagues. We require all members of leagues to check in at least once every 24 hours. That keeps them up-to-date on league activity and abreast of any information they need to know. It also gives them a chance to see league related content that is generated by league staff and/or other members of the league.

Contests, Promotions and Giveaways - From time-to-time we will run contests, promotions or giveaways for our members. The most common events will be tournaments for prizes and game giveaways. Occasionally, though, we will just randomly award a member with a gift card or other giveaway just to say thank you for being an active part of our community.

At PX1 Sports, we do leagues differently. You're not just here to play games, you're here to make friends, compete and enjoy your favorite games. Our goal is to make that the most fun and rewarding experience that we can!

NOTE: Our non next-gen leagues (PS3 and 360) will still feature all of the benefits of playing in a next-gen league. We just won't (can't) require everyone to stream their games live.

Currently Interested

PS4
majesty95
woodsmall12
DarkParadox21
jaime509deleon
danwin
Futuriistiics (maybe)
Bravo4460_
Tonyfv22
BlackPaw
sifukeatis
scotty2hotty221
dbzhellokitty
iTvizzyy
Xxclaywilliamxx
BIGJOECOO
MrKakato21
Shnoogans
iTvizzyy
Kovict27
austing1013
Ddawg009
whoa
Mark
Deestud7
Tst18th
Shoopdog77
phillyblitz
Ballislife_vick2
Gold Rush!
B-TAG13MN
Paytonno1son
rkjones217
SIR924
TheShocKz
BefuddledDucky

PS3
BigTexas18
Mark
Futuriistiics
goldrush
PleaseCatchFire

XBOX ONE
IckyWoodz
Winckel
brad2823
CleveSt2017
NWO
Baby4B
Jhennessey88
PH3N0M456
homies178
NYCGHOST
Yg Bones
HyDroChloRic v
Roscoeee
Dylan22
STiLTz

XBOX 360
AsFastAsABullet
dem dennis boys
Raceman18
MaxedWilly

Last edited:

DarkParadox21

The peoples champ.
Are y'all looking for win at all costs, casual or sim league? Are y'all new, intermediate or experienced players?
I'm new to the league thing, I played a bit of Madden though (There was years I refused as angry NFL2K fan but after about 2010 2k5 couldn't hold up anymore so started with madden 12, played 13 skipped last year) So not really sure what choice I would pick I'm just down for competing in something that has football in it.

woodsmall12

All-Star
BigTexas18 Just go get the ps4 already
ron-simmons-damn-o.gif

danwin

Starter
Definitely interested. Just need to know how many games a week and with them being live how they will be scheduled. Like, If its two games a week would I be able to pick from a couple nights to play or have the option to go on cpu so my opponent can get the game in if I can't make the scheduled time. I'm definitively average at madden but have played enough to understand drafting and salary cap. Would prefer to play in the most competitive league.

Status
Not open for further replies.