New User Recruiting

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Konvict27 Had a good idea about how to find new guys for the league. He said a lot of guys don't know that leagues like this exist. He found us on Facebook but those ads get expensive. However, he mentioned playing online games (MUT or regular) against random people and friend requesting those that play sim and then asking them if they would be interested in playing in a league like ours. Who would be interested in doing this?

Konvict27, Xxclaywilliamxx, sifukeatis, Paytonno1son, BigTexas18, woodsmall12, pack1797, BlackPaw, Mark, rkjones217, Warren7, NightHawkTH32, Titanman931, Trizzle911, Kwarren3

Kwarren3

Starter
I wouldn't be against the idea... Just I've been in so many leagues that have had guys drop players when they feel like they are gonna get booted and lobby ballers just scare me. How often have yall tried posting in EA forums? I know that's where(from my experience) the majority of guys find leagues.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I wouldn't be against the idea... Just I've been in so many leagues that have had guys drop players when they feel like they are gonna get booted and lobby ballers just scare me. How often have yall tried posting in EA forums? I know that's where(from my experience) the majority of guys find leagues.

I've tried forums and we have got some good users from them. But also a lot of cheese balls. Not everyone who reads "sim" understand what that means. I think if you are playing lobby games but only befriending/talking to guys who played you sim then you cut out some of the worries.