New PS4 League - Fantasy Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlackPaw

Can I make a suggestion for this? Since potentially most game are going to be CPU vs User could we put the difficulty to pro instead of all-pro cause if it's all-pro Im not going to win shark
Suggestions are always welcome! I would say no, but I will defer to Paytonno1son

I would suggest that you face the challenge man! Won't get better if you play pro!

dspbuckle

All-Star
I would love to but have to pass. I'm in two leagues and trying to get through MGSV. Plus battlefront is around the corner.

Then there's life in general and the consumption of real football and fantasy lol. Thanks tho

Last edited:

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
mycaddy you clearly need to just go ahead and get it for the ps4 so you can join the VIP league. There is even a spot for you using your wife's Vikings lol

ACH_Bucks

Contributor
I would like to be apart of this league. I would suggest filling at least 16 teams. 2 per division prior to draft. I think waiting a little longer to be sure we have good quality members is worth the wait.

My team preferences are:
1. Panthers
2. Texans
3. Bengals

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
Can I make a suggestion for this? Since potentially most game are going to be CPU vs User could we put the difficulty to pro instead of all-pro cause if it's all-pro Im not going to win shark

I'm in the same boat. Keep at it, you get through it. Also, you will have a quality team to play with so it could be a different experience anyway.

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
I would like to be apart of this league. I would suggest filling at least 16 teams. 2 per division prior to draft. I think waiting a little longer to be sure we have good quality members is worth the wait.

I'd love 16. Seems more of a pipe dream when we have like only 30> solid PS4 members. We will give it a week or so, I'm not opposed to that. But spread the word!

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
UPDATE: We have 7 as of now, so we will definitely do this. Probably let this thread run for another week so we can get some last minute guys involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.