NBA2K16 px1 ps4 online league

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I am probably down. Might not play all of my games but I'd like to get into this game. Are we planning on playing multiple seasons? If not, might be cool to all use historic teams... Just a thought. My skill level is like a 1 or 2. I really don't know how to run offenses or do anything but jump shots (a lot of threes lol). So I'm not the epitome of sim in basketball.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Here is the thing with my league online it's a one season thing as there is no offseason. We could prob create our own free agency and stuff on the site.

I think classic rosters would be really cool I played with they magic and Kareem lakers last night and it was awesome. Remember we can change the amount of games in my league so we don't have to set it at 82 and still get sim stats as its per game. With all the madden leagues still going on doing something simple and different could be a fun change of pace. I think lowest amount you can set it is like 14 games

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'm down for more games if others are. I don't have a problem simming some. But its all good however. I do think classic teams would be
fire.png

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
The Pro am is something else that we could do as long as we have 3 users on we get to be on the same team and play others. I kow croutard has already challenged us if we get a team up

B

BlackPaw

Man, im in serious debate about it. I just dont wanna cut away time from FIFA.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
It's a real (good) problem to have as there is so many good sports games out now its hard to have time and invest in all of them. I haven't even got around to starting a offline franchise in 2K yet bc splitting time between it and my 2 madden franchises and all the other real life and sports to watch on tv.

But NBA2K is awesome game and the options and detail in myleague/my gm are crazy and put madden's to shame. I'm not trying to bash madden bc Its awesome too but the features/modes is really bare. What you may wanna do is be on the lookout for some black Friday deals sometimes you can get it for 30$ or so.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
That was just a brief one I did to test everything in my practice franchise mode mostly just to show the logo at half court. They are lots of options and different things you can do but it's simple at the same time. For example you can choose what ads you want right display on the scoreboard and you can even pick custom images from other users. Also you can create jerseys it's similar to ncaa team builder

B

BlackPaw

Man, all that creativity! Its so crazy. The game play is still good and they have depth in content. EA is slacking. FIFA gives you a lot of depth, but still not that much.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
If you remember the NCAA teambuilder you had a few options on stuff but you could knock out all the stadium/jersey stuff and like 5-10 minutes. For this it will take 30-45 minutes to do it right ad check everything out. Now one thing that NCAA still does better is you can't download the teams I make. The process of figuring out how do it in NBA2K is easy, but its also kinda overwhelming at the same time. You can change every single line on the court which is a lot more then you think it is and that includes out of bounds stuff. There is about 5 options on stuff that you wouldn't even think about like scores table, types of wood, seat colors, basketball goals, sound effects, ads on scores table, seats You have all the hot dog stands, logos, luxury boxes etc and you pick from a good amount of cities you want to move to.

But that's not even the coolest part for me is that you have to do all this and submit it to the league owners to approve. There is a very good chance that league owners will vote it down If you move to a smaller city. If you are trying to move to LA then the clippers or lakers don't want you to move there and will vote no. But there is a mode call my league where you skip the whole process of owners vote if you want to.

here is a random video showing off some of it

B

BlackPaw

Yea, I love the teambuilder for NCAA. I usually do 8 schools to incorporate into the conferences. Man I miss NCAA

ntd929

Prospect
Damn, I would definitely play with you guys but I only have it for XB1. Would there be an XB1 league?
The single season thing is a real disappointment considering how great the offline offseason is.