Miami Dolphins Team Page " Finns"

Uweakmestrong

Contributor
Now that the offseason has passed The Finns look to get off to a QuickStart by winning their first
Game against the revamp Jaguars Team. The Finns didn't make much noise in the offseason
as many of the other NFL teams did, but did manage to pull of a Blockbuster trade within the first
Week of the regular season. The Finns landed an stud in Center Alex Mack and not to forget former Starting Halfback Maurice Jones-Drew to help Bolster their already Star studded back-
Field with Adrian Peterson as seen in this picture they have always had a mutual affection for one
Another's gameimage.jpg

We recently asked MJD when he arrived how he felt about backing up Adrian Peterson:
" Well it's humbling to be in the same backfield as AP"
How so we asked ? Well me and AP we have a lot in common we both practice hard and play even
Harder.
Then We asked MJD about AP's off the field issues: Well I'm not all concerned about that at this point I' m pretty sure AP has the best legal team in place to help him get over this little bump in the road !!
Well that's all the conversation we had with MJD as he was headed to his first practice to get
Ready for Tom Brady and The New England Patriots for next weeks Game.

In other news with the Finn's recently projected statistics state that once receivers turn 30 yrs of age, theirs a little bit of drop off. We caught up with Star receiver Mike Wallace after Weds Practice and he had this to say.image.jpg

I really don't give F$&! What the media says !! I know I'm still valuable as a receiver and to this Organization and as far as other owners, coaches and teammate for that matter they can all kiss my ASS........... I'm coming for ya !!

Wow I guess with all the Trade rumors that had been floating around sounds Mike will be carrying a rather large chip on his shoulder this year.
image.jpg
And we saved the best for last: We recently got the chance to spend a little time with New Owner Uweaks, also former Co owner of the Washington Redskins. While he was on vacation. Mr. Uweaks what are yours Plans for your new team: As always to win a Super Bowl, now at the moment where not built to get their now but I do expect within the next few year to contend. We've sured up our offensive line a bit in order to be a run first offense. But let me be clear we can
and will occasionally throw down the field as much we can. I've instructed our head coaching staff that they have all power to do what they can to get us to the Promise-land. With the addiction do Mack, MJD we now bolster one of the biggest and heaviest offensive line in the league. So with that being said it should make it harder for teams to stop our run game. I appreciate you asking, I have an meeting to attend.

Well lady's and Gentlemen I'm the Hulk reporting live from FInns camp !!
Stayed tuned things will be Sizzling down here in Miami