Meeting With Owners! (Rebuild Stadium)

Rebuilding of Stadium

• Total voters

kyswag23

Starter
upload_2016-10-12_2-29-10.png
First off I would like to thank all of you for taking the time out of your day to sit with me and listen to my pitch of why I believe the players and fans of San Diego deserve a new stadium! I know the playoffs are here and I know all of our mind set is to bring home that Lombardi Trophy! I'll try to be brief and quick. As the new owner of this team I promised the fans and players that this team would remain in San Diego for as long as I am here. I am a man of my word and I plan to stick to that! I wanted to put a hush to the media about will we remain in San Diego or find a new destination! So, with that I ask my fellow peers to allow me to build a new stadium for this fan base and the players? I feel that our fans need this just as much as our players do. I want to build trust within the two, I want these guys to feel like they have a sense of hope, somewhat of a home to my players! Our fans come to the game to get away from their everyday lives and they want to see a team that they can be proud of! With a rebuilding of the stadium, I can instill this team the confidence in knowing I am for them and I want them to succeed and will give them the tools to do so! Our fans deserve to come to this stadium and be able to enjoy the game peacefully not worry about nothing but the game! I want these guys to leave from this stadium with nothing but great thoughts and feedback! Quite frankly guys this stadium has been around for almost 50 years and its time to give these fans and players a token of appreciation for their loyalty and hard work!

upload_2016-10-12_2-49-6.png\
Available Funds: 47.6 Million
Age of current stadium: 49
Rating: 4
Fan happiness: Bad

How about it guys, a new stadium for the 50th year anniversary for the players and our beloved and devoted fans?

Thank You!

majesty95 BigTexas18
pack1797 JerseyBorn NightHawkTH32 Luis3250

Last edited:

Tsmith2211

All-Star
I say yes you can build the stadium.. it would be nice to not have to play in such a run down stadium on the road.. Your doing great things man keep it up!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I vote yes. Only the trade committee needs to approve a stadium so if they could all verbally vote by posting here that would be great