majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Original - NO
Author(s) - ctdaprince via LsuTyga
Editor - majesty95
Named - All players/All coaches

Scope of Edits

Coaches - Every coach in the game will be updated and re-rated for more realistic dynasties.
Players - Eventully all top tier players and many BCS level teams will be updated and adjusted

Disclaimer

I have a formula that I use to determine my ratings adjustments and not everyone will agree. Feel free to adjust them once I release them. I also do not overvalue young players who have never played (this includes speed). I will make adjustments where needed but just because one site reports the guy ran a 4.24 doesn't mean he's going to have a 99 SPD or ACC. He'll be faster than most, but I'll want to see him prove it on the field before equating him to bonafide stars.

Progress

(2:10 PM 03/22/2014) - All head coaches updated age, record and skills. Currently working on coordinators.

What's Next

Finish up all coaches bios, skills and schemes. Update tempo and aggressiveness for all coaches and coordinators to improve CPU gameplay.

I will post in this thread when my first version is released and then upload it to my locker. ETA on v1 will be after April 1.

Last edited:

slater22

Prospect
any update on if and when you'll be done? Also, I'm assuming this will be able to be uploaded to Madden version?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Currently I'm working on coordinators. Takes a little bit of time but I'm hoping to be done with v1 (all head coaches and coordinators updated) by the end of the day Sunday. As of now this version would not have an impact on Madden as only the QB (and not thoroughly) have been edited. It could take me a few weeks to get through most of the players (to the degree that I wold be happy with them). Right now I just want to get an accurate coaching roster out as that is a highly important part of NCAA dynasties.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Ran into an issue with coaches. Need to do some more testing but am busy with work until the 1st. I'll keep u guys posted.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Just an update, I got busy with work and life in general and had to put editing the rosters on hold. I will keep you guys updated as to when my or another roster becomes available.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I appreciate it! I'm hoping to get back into editing in the next few weeks and have something ready around late-July when rosters would generally be done had their been an NCAA 15.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Hello majesty95, any updates?

Just checked and none of the ones that were in the works are very close to done. To be honest, I'm not sure they've even made a ton of progress. I'm sure a decent one will appear at some point, but I'm guessing its going to be closer to the regular season kickoff when guys start getting more motivated to play.