Madden 25 Review

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I thought about doing a review myself but there are a ton of them out there already and I'm not sure what value I could add over the others. So, instead, I went searching through the ones that are out there that I think do the best job of describing Madden. Fortunately, the ol' standby (IGN.com) did not disappoint. Jack Devries does a nice job of being succinct without being vague. He also is honest without being cynical. Its a good read and a useful resource for those that are on the fence with regards to the latest version of Madden.

Highlights

For an anniversary so important it warrants messing up a long-established naming scheme, you’d think EA Sports would do more to celebrate it than just put in some retrospective trivia in the loading screens. Unfortunately Madden NFL 25 is more of a run-of-the mill upgrade than a big anniversary edition, but it is still a great version.

The differences aren’t huge, and hard to spot at a glance, because most are under the hood. Over a few games, though, it becomes apparent that Madden 25 doesn’t screw up as much.

The cartoonish goofiness that took us out of the experience is gone, and Madden feels one step closer to replicating the look and feel of a real NFL broadcast.