LOOKING FOR A FRANCHISE QB?

Are you tired of your quarterback missing the simple throws? Do you often think about how good your team would be with a decent QB? Well your team can make a run for the playoffs this year! Stop watching cable and switch to direct tv with Jimmy Garappolo!

With a 90 throw power and both short throw accuracy and medium throw accuracy in the 80's Jimmy G is ready to lead a team and develope into a franchise QB. Not to mention he's got decent mobility. The best thing about is that he's YOUNG. He's easy to develop.

Think that you might wait until the draft to pick up a QB???? DONT. CPU's love QB's and they will be amongst the lowest winning teams so a 1st round talent might not fall in your lap.

Now I know your asking yourself "how much is one of them uhh Jimmy gapatapolos gonna cost me"

first of its Jimmy Garappolo. Second, how much is a franchise quarterback worth to you? You could have the next Tom Brady or Drew Brees in your team.

I will consider all offers, and if your not sold on Jimmy just wait a couple of weeks and dig yourself into a hole and then come back for him.

Knockout511

Starter
I don't I have the cornes you want, I can offer a number 2 pick for him tho with e Manuel or cassel included as well

mycaddy

Starter
Like your ad... That was cute... I don't need a qb even though Stafford is pissin me off this season. But just wanted to say nice ad...