SS Layne Sam - 69 ovr - Age 25
2.04 Million / 4 years
Cap Penalty - 0.10 Million

Titans Get
2nd round pick in the upcoming draft

Titans Free Cap Room -28.60 Million
Jets Free Cap Room - 46.7 Million

Titans reason behind the trade
The LT was drafted by the CPU last for me and he will not be starting for me though he does have value to me with depth and youth. The SS I signed a vet to take his place so he is buried in my depth chart. Dennard was fighting for a nickel job but I signed a 6'2 fast guy and I also have 2 more young CB's I could get try out at nickel. I get a pick I am assuming will be early to mid 2nd round and also helps clear up some confusion on who makes my final roster. Griffin is the key to this trade as he has over 80 in all 4 key area's while still being 22 and was drafted with 2nd pick in the 3rd round.

Jets reason behind the trade

The jets roster is a mess with the startin LT currently being a 66 overall and no backup at RT. They don't have SS on the entire roster. One of the 3 CB's on the roster is a 66 overall so Dennard and Griffin will be huge upgrades for them. It also helps him get to above roster min

IMG_3656.PNG

IMG_3655.PNG

IMG_3657.PNG

Jukemwr21 Jbek NightHawkTH32 Tigers20 dspbuckle

Last edited:

Jbek

Contributor
I think you are giving up too much for a 2nd round pick. If buckle adds a late round pick then I would definitely say yes.

But I'm on the fence as of now. Let's see what the others say

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Yea they are some other ways that we can make this trade work for example I could give him another CB that's worse then Dennard. Or I could get another draft pick

Jukemwr21

All-Star
Yeah I agree with the above, and I will say that it is not your responsibility to fill his roster buddy you need to be compensated fairly.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Ok we will start looking for a way to give him less talent with replacing either the CB or OT with a worse player.

dspbuckle

All-Star
I offer Next year's #7 to add on. Keep in mind my picks potentially won't be very late either since my team is garbage haha. But we can't officially bank on that.

dspbuckle

All-Star
Yeah, I figured the same. I'm having a tough time giving up a round 2 and 4, maybe a round 2 and 5. It's a tough choice.

I'll bump down to Thomaz Hurst (CB ovr 69) if that is more suitable.