Is anyone like me

mycaddy

Starter
This time of year I am always anxious for Madden and the real NFL. I love basketball and football. WHen basketball season ends in June it is bitter sweet for me... I know I lose my major form of entertainment until end of August. So now I feel like a kid just before Christmas.

I just want to know am I the only one?

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
You aren't alone this is the dead time of year for sure bc the last few months no NBA or NFL. The only sport to watch is MLB and people typically only want to watch the team they cheer for. Its usally hard to go back to last years version of the game with all the new info coming out. Even if you play those its usually just to kill time and your heart isn't really in it. There isn't even any sitcoms to watch as those haven't got started up yet.

mycaddy

Starter
yea and I dont want TV except for sports and I watch Game of Thrones and Grimm with the wif and neither of them are on now so. yea this time of year is bad for me... I think next year I will go on vacation this time of year hopefully that will help

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Without NCAA Football it definitely hurts. I like MLB The Show for a couple of months but then when E3 hits all I want to do is play football. FIFA should move to the end of July since that is when the seasons start from what I've been seeing on SportsCenter. EA UFC should come back in June next year and fill some of the void. Hopefully NCAA will be back before long too and fill a month or two until Madden.

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
If NCAA was alive, I'd probably play less Madden. Thank God for summer-time weather because watching baseball just doesn't fill the void.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Yeah, I was NCAA over Madden. Honestly, I could play 2-3 NCAA leagues and maybe none or one Madden leagues if all things were equal.