Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
So.. The new social media trend is the Ice Bucket Challenge supporting Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) or more commonly referred to as Lou Gherig's disease. I did some research on it, and I found this really is a terrible thing to contract. To raise awareness for it you get challenged to do the ice bucket, where you pour a bucket of ice water on your head within 24 hours of the challenge, then you challenge 3 more people to do it, and if the challenge is not met the person who didn't perform should donate $100 to an ALS charity (even though some people don't follow through). Some people donate anyway even after doing the bucket. The last time I looked they raised $2.4M and that was last week, so in sure the total has gone up. I was challenged on Sunday, and completed mine yesterday. I even challenged our own majesty95! If anyone has done this I encourage you to post your video! It would be fun to seethe various Ice Buckets within our community!

Here's mine:
The challenges on social media are accompanied by the hashtags:
#IceBucketChallenge
#ALS

Various celebrity's have done it over the last few weeks, including your favorite athletes! You can find their videos on twitter and youtube. My personal favorite that I have seen so far is Paul Bissonette.