Hall of Fame Mode is Fraudulent

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Anyone else feel like this? I only play on Hall of Fame in Diamond Dynasty to increase my odds of getting a gold or diamond player. I'm getting to the point though that I can't even play. Its just so goofy. Non-power hitters smoke the ball for home runs. You hit the pitching marker perfect and miss the zone by a foot. You make what looks like should be solid contact and its a dribbler 2 feet in front of the plate..

I think I may have to retire from Hall of Fame mode. I really don't know what the point of Diamond Dynasty is then though. You won't get any decent cards playing on All-Star or Veteran so that's kinda pointless. Online is buggy. sigh. I put together my all-star squad and now they may sit on the bench :(

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
I 100% agree. What bothers me is I cand hold the CPU to 0 for 5-6 innings, but AS SOON AS I TAKE A LEAD, the next inning, they start wolfing the ball and either tie it or go ahead. I'm 2-16 vs HoF CPU and 11-1 on Head to Head. It's ridiculous.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Well, 11-1 is pretty good lol.

That's a lot of losses to the CPU. I think its All-Star for sure. Maybe even veteran as there aren't as many dribblers 2 feet in front of the plate...

cnorys4

Contributor
If you play a DD CPU game on HoF, or any level for that matter, do you have to win in order to get those odds of a good card? or do you just need to complete a game to get those odds?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
If you play a DD CPU game on HoF, or any level for that matter, do you have to win in order to get those odds of a good card? or do you just need to complete a game to get those odds?

That I'm not sure of. You get a card even if you lose but I'm not sure of the odds are the same. I'm guessing they are since it doesn't specify but can't say for sure.