Good start in Arizona

Outlawiskrazy

Contributor
Arizona Central

Recap of the offseason
Fired coaching staff of Paul Sonnen who did not get hired, by the current owner.
Hired R. Halloway after negotiations with Pagano reached a stale mate.
No trades to speak of.
Free agency was basically keeping there own Larry Fitzgerald to a big deal for his age, John Brown came back after testing free agency market. There wr core is basically intact. The biggest move was franchising of Buchanan to 7m.

On the beat of the Arizona central a few things come across your desk, but seeing Arians get fired the year before and this year Sonnen. Why did they just hire a unknown, surely a deal with pagano could have been made both sides on all fronts wanted to make it happen but it didn't. What happened nobody knows for sure. It spread like wild fire in the desert rumors of why, I'm not here to speculate only give facts. One fact, they did try moving only Mason Rudolph the quaterback they drafted at 39 the year before. The reason was, he was not attending team meetings and not following through with his reads and progressions. Also he was injured for a good part of the year, and nobody was awed by him. What's this mean for his future, well he wasn't moved because he basically didnt have any suitors. Going ahead he plays decent football and limits turnovers it's his job to lose. Are they going to have Rudolph in Arizona next year it's anyone's guess but he was in the news.

The draft came and went Minkah Fitzpatrick corner from Alabama was there first overall choice, had one the quaterbacks they liked been on board maybe they go that direction, but Fitzpatrick it's a true prospect with Peterson at corner back.

The next pick was Coleman Shelton a center from Washington -starter in az

In the 3rd Trenton Thompson was drafted a dt - starter in az

In the 4th Elijah lee was drafted. A solid linebacker - starting in az

In the 5th was nice selection of Preston Williams he's going be a future starter here

In the 6th round Ralph Webb a 3rd string back in az

In the 7th Torii Hunter Jr was drafted he didn't make the teamBefore the speech bulb you could understand me but, with the speech bulb there is a noticeable change. I am not as nasally. I have heard my voice recorded with the speech bulb and I am aware of how clearer I sound. I am a receptionist at an elderly home and for the most part everyone understands what I am saying. I do notice strangers when they see me and I talk say what did you say. I just think they are ignorant. For the most part I am pleased. I wished I had it done when I was a child and I didn't have to go through the bullying. That is in the past. I hope this helps.

6 of the 7 made the club they have plenty of cap space 20m and kept there best players. So basically they are playing with a revamped hybrid team of last year. I disagree, this new coaching has got Mason Rudolph working hard, and guys like Ralph Webb from vandy getting reps. Fitzgerald going to carry most of the draft and he's capable by far.

Maybe they should have went and got a proven coach, maybe they should have drafted somewhat different but brooks vision is to win and he doesn't care what the media says.

We are going to recap game 1 in next article enjoy the season win or lose.

Last edited: