Freezing Issues

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I thought I would post this because some of the guys in my leagues have had issues with their games not saving or freezing.

There are a few things that are linked to these issues:
  1. Custom Stadium Sounds - It is highly recommended that you do not use custom stadium sounds and delete and files regarding them that you have create.
  2. Online Dynasty League File - Sometimes these can become corrupt and not only cause your team to have issues but can also cause the entire league to freeze. It is highly recommended that you NEVER save the league file when it prompts you (online dynasties only)
  3. Uniform Packs - Some of the uniform packs have been causing bugs and preventing users from playing each other online. They could possible causes some freezing issues as well. This is why they are currently unavailable in the store. It is recommended that you delete and uniform packs that you have downloaded (I know, I paid for them too). You can do this by going to your XBM menu (Main PS3 menu) and going to Game > Game Data Utility and deleting the NCAA 14 file. When you restart the game it will prompt you to re-download the tuner. I have done this without it affecting my online dynasties, ultimate team or profile but it is recommended that you back up your files first just to be safe.
woodsmall12, Shnoogans, xx vols xx, BigTexas18, NUCMANDON, Merrill Coleman, Blakehawk54, Booder, woodsmall12, TCCsuper06, Ljhrugger, luettjohann