Fifa 16 Pro Clubs Beta

danwin

Starter
Just received invite for Fifa 16 Pro Clubs closed BETA. Who else has received one and are going to partcipate? I'm excited about it because Pro Clubs has a lot of potential. I know its wishful thinking but a Pro Clubs league would be extraordinary! Hoping for good things.

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
What is Pro Clubs? I like playing FIFA but am not very good and haven't dove into it as much. Sounds interesting though...

danwin

Starter
It is where you make, kind of like a Road to the Show player, and you play online with 10 other players against another team of 11 players. Everyone controls their own player at whatever position you are. There are all together 22 different players in the game at one time. All controlling their individual player.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Ah, so its like the EASHL that EA does too in NHL. I guess its kinda cool but how do you find 10 other guys all to play together strategically lol

danwin

Starter
That's the thing....you can't unless you started a pro clubs team right here using the whole membership of px1sports. It's best that way I think. Where you have a large group where you can always have 11 willing to play. That other site does it like that. Won't mention it:)

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I suck at the game but would be willing to give it a go if we have all other guys. Maybe I can rekindle my goalie magic from when I was a kid lol

danwin

Starter
It is fun playing with a group. Kind of like call of duty but in sports. At least until you screw up and cost the team the game. Then you just want to hide:)

danwin

Starter
Investigated this a bit further. Even though my email said it was for FUT. Everything online was saying everyone would be testing Pro Clubs. But now it is evident that some people will be testing FUT, while others will test Pro Clubs and Career Mode. My invite is for FUT so obviously that is the mode I'll be playing. Just wanted to clear that up.