Falcons week 3 post-game press conference

Q: you guys really came out, played a fast and physical game from the start. Can you explain the mentality heading into this matchup?
Dan Quinn:
we're always trying to be the best team on the field for 4 quarters, every time we play a game. Today, we really put our gameplan to the test and the results were what we expected and hoped. Our style is to punch you in the mouth and be relentless, and I think we executed very well in that regard today
Q: Matt, 2nd game in a row you're throwing for 4 TDs. Coming off of an MVP season a year ago, do you think you can win it again?
Matt ryan:
I appreciate the question, but that's not my goal. The goal is to win football games while I do my job effectively. I'll tell you today, I didn't put up a performance that's perfect. My INT was my 4th on the year, and I've had one every game. Touchdowns are great, but you gotta take care of that ball. I'm not worried about awards. I'm worried about winning games, and taking care of the football is the way to do that, so that's my focus moving forward.
Q: Tevin, first 100 yard game of the season for you. That was certainly the norm last year, but it's sort of escaped you this year as you've lost some touches. Care to comment?
Coleman:
like matt said, it ain't about stats. It's about getting W's. We place an emphasis on the ground game as a whole. It's not about me personally getting over 100 yards. It's about getting 100 team rushing yards and we've done that with our committee involving bensly, Monte and myself. The more diverse we can be, the more a defense will struggle to contain all elements of our offense.
Q: defense was fantastic today, allowing a measley 158 yards of total offense. How did you manage to consistently keep the offense in check?
Justin Durant:
as a whole, we stepped up started with shutting down the run game. They could never gain steady yardage on the ground, and we forced them into some tough 3rd downs where we knew they were passing. If you dictate the feel of the game, you can sort of force your opponents into some decisions, and then really take advantage of having them play your style of football
Q: one more question. Secondary looked the best it has all season. Barkley was held to 98 yards on 9/16 passing, no tds and a pick and only managed to convert 2 third downs. How'd you force those kinds of numbers?
Desmond Trufant:
we came out today. Simple as that, it's been like a theme. If everybody does their job, we can stop anybody. We know what we're capable of, and I believe we showed it today. Now it's about achieving that level of play every game, for all 4 quarters. I'd also like to give a shout out to my man ish, for that freak int. I'm sure he'll be gettin his recognition on some highlight reels for that play