Evolve and The Order 1886

danwin

Starter
Has any of you played either of these? I know The Order just came out today but I went and rented it because I was afraid to buy it due to hearing things about campaign being really short. Going to play The Order tonight. As far as Evolve goes, has anyone played it? I've heard good things about it. The fact that its online only does scare me though. For example, if I love it but a year down the road it old news, it could be really hard to find and game.

pack1797

Staff member
I have evolve. It has single player with some really good AI bots. It's as balanced of a game as I have played at launch. I highly recommend it.

pack1797

Staff member
Just downloaded the order tonight. Looking forward to trying to out. Also, evolve is rapidly climbing my favorite games chart. Never had a multiplayer experience quite like it.

danwin

Starter
Yea, just finished The Order 1886. It's about 6 to 8 hours long and some people have complained alot about that. I liked it because I love games that feel like your watching a movie and this is definitely one of them. Transferring from cut-scene to gameplay is almost unnoticeable. Plus, I love the story. Wish it was a bit more open to exploring but good game none the less. At end make sure you watch through first set of credits. I have been playing Evolve a bit, still trying to learn the mechanics and learn how to play. I like both games though.