Content Incentive

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Paytonno1son brought up a good idea about how to generate more content within the league. He said that in his old NCAA dynasty you could earn exclusive recruiting rights through posting content. You would obviously still have to beat out the CPU, but wouldn't have to beat a user.

I'm not sure we can do that with free agents, at least in the offseason, but maybe quality content can buy you an extra free agent sigfning one week during the regular or pre season... Maybe it could buy you one trade with the CPU (that would still need to be approved by the committee... Or we could require content for rebuilding a stadium? I think there are some good possibilities there. What do you guys think?

Konvict27, Xxclaywilliamxx, sifukeatis, Paytonno1son, BigTexas18, woodsmall12, pack1797, BlackPaw, Mark, rkjones217, Warren7, NightHawkTH32, Titanman931, Trizzle911, Kwarren3

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I appreciate that everyone likes the idea of trading with the CPU, but it has been a headache in L2. We'll see if we can invlove it in some way, but it will be very limited.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
tumblr_ls5hdlxxL21r09tmco1_500.jpg