Chargers: Request to Rebuild. "We love SanDiego and we're here to stay"

Lyric4christ

Starter
Lyric ForChrist in his second year of ownership is making an appeal to the PX1 League leadership to rebuild their stadium.

The San Diego Chargers leadership has decided to stay in the lovely city of San Diego, but they are requesting to rebuild their current aging playground to a world class PX1 National Football League facility.

Available Funds: $39.7M
Age of current stadium: 49 years old and dying.
Rating:3
Happiness: Bad
Size:1

Chargers leadership has a young team with a controlled salary process and a committed owner who wants to see this team grow and flourish in a respectable and mature way. Only two players have an annual salary over $10M, with max at $13M (Rivers and Weddle). 2016 Cap penalty is $2.24M and 2017 Cap penalty is only $1.2M with Cap Space of $27.3M.

Stadium is a constant complaint from fans. Upgrades are insufficient due to poor stadium. The Bolts are on the verge of becoming a much improved team and want every possible fan to be able to enjoy the process. Please allow the Charger fans to enjoy a world class team in a world class city and in a brand new world class facility!

Lyric4christ

Starter
Same as everyone else, as long as you understand the cost, I'm good with it.
I read in a VIP post that the cost is about $2M per week for one year of about 20 weeks totaling around $40M depending upon the stadium selected. I am fine with those costs and accept the responsibility.

mycaddy

Starter
Since I have seen the chargers pay in Qualcomm stadium it is kind of nostalgic for me. But that wad in the 90s do go ahead I vote yes